Date(s) - 29/03/2015 - 04/04/2015
7:00 am - 9:00 pm
FINAL TRAVEL PLANS & ARRANGEMENTS
We will be leaving Southampton at 5.30am on Sunday 29th March. The pick up point is outside Sainsburys in Bedford Place. If you are going to have problems getting there then speak with others going to arrange something soon.
It is advised that everyone has their own personal travel insurance, I (Tim) have mine with Sports Cover Direct but you can get it anywhere you like.
Things to pack:
- Tent (arrange with others if needed)
- Sleeping stuff (mat, sleeping bag…)
- If you have a camping stove that would be handy, don’t worry if not
- A packed lunch for the journey there will probably be good service stations but they are pricey
- Bouldering gear (shoes, chalk bag, boulder mat)
- Climbing gear, there is no need to take a harness or other rope related climbing gear
- Warm clothes. The nights may be very cold and the days are unlikely to be that hot (ideal bouldering conditions!!)
- Wash kit and towel
- Anything else that you’ll need that’s not on this list
As a club we will be taking some cooking pots and a stove, where possible we will try to cook in groups to save faf.
We’ll be returning back to Southampton at about 9.30pm on Saturday 4th April.
This years big trip is something of a special one and we’re all very excited to be heading of to Fontainebleau (aka, Font). Click on the location name above to read a little more about this world famous climbing location just South of Paris.
This is a budget busting trip with 7 days away for just £120. We’ve worked hard to keep the cost to a minimum and this is everything you get for your money:
This really is an amazing price for what is set to be an amazing trip. Get involved!
As we are now near the trip the full ballance of £120 need to be paid at the time of booking.
|There are 13 of 13 spaces remaining
Bookings are closed for this event.